Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Soul Fire

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm sure the cover's only gone up recently as I was looking for it the other day! I have a review of Soul Beach in draft which I'll publish when the mass market paperback is released in May but basically if you love mysteries with romance then go for it!

NB. Blurb below contains some spoilers for Soul Beach.

Kate Harrison's Soul Fire will be published on 5 July 2012 by Indigo.

Alice Forster regularly talks with her dead sister, Meggie, in the virtual world of SOUL BEACH - an online paradise where dead teenagers are held in limbo. Alice has learned that if she can solve the mystery of someone's death in the real world, then that person is released from the Beach. Meggie needs Alice to solve her murder so she can be free, but as Alice is getting closer to discovering the murderer, the murderer is getting closer to Alice! The second instalment in this utterly gripping trilogy for teens.









Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I really enjoyed Soul Beach and am looking forward to reading this one! Thanks for the post--I hadn't seen the cover until now! :)

    ReplyDelete